Dream Wonder Create Screen Wallpaper


I added some sweet little reminders on my screen wallpaper this week - dream, wonder, create! 




I love having changeable accents within my home office to help create a space where I am relaxed and focused but also invigorated and inspired.

I'm so happy to be able to share this new screensaver with you. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


Find the computer image HERE
and the phone version,  HERE


{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}



I've also added printable pennant and paper versions of this design to our Banners & Paper Pack!




I love this teacher diary from Elizabeth Richards, you can easily switch out the cover whenever you need a makeover!



Find more posts and goodies for your 'teacher space' HERE

Find more screen wallpapers HERE

I am off to do some Sunday afternoon planning for the week now that my creative space has me refocussed - how about you?

Have a lovely day sweet friends.

- Mel x